Skip to main content

You can follow us on Facebook

If you use it. I don't use it much. Will maybe be something we use a bit more if I get someone else to run the day to day of it (I can't be arsed with FB).

But if the market does start to crash, the next step in the plan is to raise more awareness by using paid ads to reach more people. All it's flaws aside, FB is a good avenue to do this. So we need a FB page. https://www.facebook.com/HoleyProfit-107015568430438

​

Give us a like, if you want. Would help a bit (If not, no dramas I can cover that with paid ads too).



via reddit https://ift.tt/3J5Jh9p

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Never under estimate the ability of sceptics of market timing to mis-time the market

I won't name names, we have some here. You'll maybe have noticed them. But it's a generic thing. https://preview.redd.it/7aziwgo6wc381.png?width=1103&format=png&auto=webp&s=264ef5fa77887f4c1a74de6f69192cc842a13131 OP SPX reaction to the 161 : BeatTheBear (reddit.com) https://preview.redd.it/fzqufzlyvc381.png?width=1015&format=png&auto=webp&s=e6a98e35523cbb31a3b67d10dd27594dea026958 These are one hour candles. This post was 3 hours ago. Count them. https://preview.redd.it/qj6ba94gwc381.png?width=1901&format=png&auto=webp&s=a6a18b509ffb36c740cf6a43acfdc885331c9539 (I missed my trade, though) via reddit https://ift.tt/3lyJPu3

Magic lines suggesting various popular stocks are fucked (Part 2)

Previous posts 1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5 , 6 , 7 , 8 , 9 , 10 , 11 , 12 , 13 , 14 . ​ Updates to Magic lines suggesting various popular stocks might be fucked. : wallstreetbets (reddit.com) ​ AMZN Butterfly Pattern ​ Previously: https://preview.redd.it/8ttpjx7bums71.png?width=1442&format=png&auto=webp&s=b0e1e0ca4b30021bf7c4a27be5131075ed3dc2bb ​ Now: https://preview.redd.it/tib5fwqgums71.png?width=1406&format=png&auto=webp&s=ecd0fb1dc256fef3b588861f1ab48005bf755224 ​ DJI Butterfly Pattern ​ Previously: https://preview.redd.it/j5u3ooqrums71.png?width=1453&format=png&auto=webp&s=948f7e809946691cf1567d663bd222a33412c6ca ​ Now: https://preview.redd.it/ihyt1bnqums71.png?width=1406&format=png&auto=webp&s=0aacc9bcfb0191c0550f6651c6e3c9bb45545bd7 ​ AAPL Butterfly Pattern w/ AB=CD Overlay Previously: https://preview.redd.it/7pamy4zxums71.png?width=1428&format=png&auto=webp&s=73114bc7f3684b58921e675b2e33e37e07e04396 ​ N...