Skip to main content

Micro account build

An attempt to flip a tiny account into a notable amount of money. This started as just a fun little thing but it never worked trying various ways to do it. Over time it's developed into fairly complex side-bet between a friend and I. Which we've went back and forth on the terms of and now have an "Interesting bet".

​

Terms:

​

Good for me:

​

  • I can pick my starting day. Picking today. Waited a while. Today feels right.
  • Can pick any broker. I picked a broker that lets me trade SPX at $0.01 per $1 move in the underlying and only charges me an average spread of $0.40 on the underlying.
  • Can trade any asset available on the account (And I've access to FX and CFDs on various things).

​

Good for them:

  • I am not allowed to drawdown over 35% of starting equity.
  • If I compound, I can not drawdown more than 15%.
  • If I do not compound, I need to cash out 25% for each 200% made (Will probably opt for this one).
  • Leverage is capped to 1:50.
  • I have to journal all trade entries/exits (Can not use any form of automation).

​

Account tracking: Micro Account Build Forex Trading System by Forex Trader HoleyProfit (myfxbook.com)

​

The main bet we have is them betting against me making $50,000 in profit. We've also got a side-bet on that for $500,000 in profit but both of us have various ways to buy out of that bet early. I won't say how much we're betting but I have 1:4 odds and neither of us would like to lose (To each other).

Will give some more info later. Part of the rules are I need to post any positions before they make a significant profit (%). So here are current positions.

https://preview.redd.it/yc4u864nvr481.png?width=934&format=png&auto=webp&s=5bfd450abc7f2c396a069c0792b53bf447632f58

Plan is to reduce the size of these as they go into profit or stop out into the first pop up. I need to reduce my position size by at least 75% before the close (Gap risk).



via reddit https://ift.tt/3dHZnr3

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Never under estimate the ability of sceptics of market timing to mis-time the market

I won't name names, we have some here. You'll maybe have noticed them. But it's a generic thing. https://preview.redd.it/7aziwgo6wc381.png?width=1103&format=png&auto=webp&s=264ef5fa77887f4c1a74de6f69192cc842a13131 OP SPX reaction to the 161 : BeatTheBear (reddit.com) https://preview.redd.it/fzqufzlyvc381.png?width=1015&format=png&auto=webp&s=e6a98e35523cbb31a3b67d10dd27594dea026958 These are one hour candles. This post was 3 hours ago. Count them. https://preview.redd.it/qj6ba94gwc381.png?width=1901&format=png&auto=webp&s=a6a18b509ffb36c740cf6a43acfdc885331c9539 (I missed my trade, though) via reddit https://ift.tt/3lyJPu3

Magic lines suggesting various popular stocks are fucked (Part 2)

Previous posts 1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5 , 6 , 7 , 8 , 9 , 10 , 11 , 12 , 13 , 14 . ​ Updates to Magic lines suggesting various popular stocks might be fucked. : wallstreetbets (reddit.com) ​ AMZN Butterfly Pattern ​ Previously: https://preview.redd.it/8ttpjx7bums71.png?width=1442&format=png&auto=webp&s=b0e1e0ca4b30021bf7c4a27be5131075ed3dc2bb ​ Now: https://preview.redd.it/tib5fwqgums71.png?width=1406&format=png&auto=webp&s=ecd0fb1dc256fef3b588861f1ab48005bf755224 ​ DJI Butterfly Pattern ​ Previously: https://preview.redd.it/j5u3ooqrums71.png?width=1453&format=png&auto=webp&s=948f7e809946691cf1567d663bd222a33412c6ca ​ Now: https://preview.redd.it/ihyt1bnqums71.png?width=1406&format=png&auto=webp&s=0aacc9bcfb0191c0550f6651c6e3c9bb45545bd7 ​ AAPL Butterfly Pattern w/ AB=CD Overlay Previously: https://preview.redd.it/7pamy4zxums71.png?width=1428&format=png&auto=webp&s=73114bc7f3684b58921e675b2e33e37e07e04396 ​ N...