Skip to main content

BTC retrace complete

Missed my re-enter price on 50K because it did not trade there long and I didn't have in pending orders. Hit targets on my buy hedges. BTC analysis update : BeatTheBear (reddit.com)

​

Move ended up forming in a nice butterfly. Rejected off the 161.

https://preview.redd.it/e2xduim3wq481.png?width=1917&format=png&auto=webp&s=3cf9f6c8d60413dda0efe42390d6daa9d1017293

To short here I always like to think where would a newbie short be likely to be spiked out / a newbie bull be likely to think it has reversed. I want to place my pending short orders there. I've highlighted the spot where I think this is. My short orders are just above there. My ideal scenario is a little rally and then the next sell-off.

https://preview.redd.it/5akyfvmjwq481.png?width=1917&format=png&auto=webp&s=fe2f34c8e53f62bf5ed150bdf839b0486a663508

Still have some shorts running from original entry level.

https://preview.redd.it/m98a4tvowq481.png?width=1920&format=png&auto=webp&s=96e44f1a9b36dc81cce821ba5a4c8c85d2727fa8



via reddit https://ift.tt/3lOwjTp

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Never under estimate the ability of sceptics of market timing to mis-time the market

I won't name names, we have some here. You'll maybe have noticed them. But it's a generic thing. https://preview.redd.it/7aziwgo6wc381.png?width=1103&format=png&auto=webp&s=264ef5fa77887f4c1a74de6f69192cc842a13131 OP SPX reaction to the 161 : BeatTheBear (reddit.com) https://preview.redd.it/fzqufzlyvc381.png?width=1015&format=png&auto=webp&s=e6a98e35523cbb31a3b67d10dd27594dea026958 These are one hour candles. This post was 3 hours ago. Count them. https://preview.redd.it/qj6ba94gwc381.png?width=1901&format=png&auto=webp&s=a6a18b509ffb36c740cf6a43acfdc885331c9539 (I missed my trade, though) via reddit https://ift.tt/3lyJPu3

Magic lines suggesting various popular stocks are fucked (Part 2)

Previous posts 1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5 , 6 , 7 , 8 , 9 , 10 , 11 , 12 , 13 , 14 . ​ Updates to Magic lines suggesting various popular stocks might be fucked. : wallstreetbets (reddit.com) ​ AMZN Butterfly Pattern ​ Previously: https://preview.redd.it/8ttpjx7bums71.png?width=1442&format=png&auto=webp&s=b0e1e0ca4b30021bf7c4a27be5131075ed3dc2bb ​ Now: https://preview.redd.it/tib5fwqgums71.png?width=1406&format=png&auto=webp&s=ecd0fb1dc256fef3b588861f1ab48005bf755224 ​ DJI Butterfly Pattern ​ Previously: https://preview.redd.it/j5u3ooqrums71.png?width=1453&format=png&auto=webp&s=948f7e809946691cf1567d663bd222a33412c6ca ​ Now: https://preview.redd.it/ihyt1bnqums71.png?width=1406&format=png&auto=webp&s=0aacc9bcfb0191c0550f6651c6e3c9bb45545bd7 ​ AAPL Butterfly Pattern w/ AB=CD Overlay Previously: https://preview.redd.it/7pamy4zxums71.png?width=1428&format=png&auto=webp&s=73114bc7f3684b58921e675b2e33e37e07e04396 ​ N...