Skip to main content

BTC analysis update

Taking profit on some of my buys around 47,800 area. I think price will continue down but want to lock in profit made so I can reload shorts into a bounce if one comes. Still running my swing positions short. Bounces do not always come, they're just always worth protecting against when trades are doing well.

Ideally would be looking for a retest of around 50K to enter again.

https://reddit.com/link/rcqn2c/video/7ecw0lz8vk481/player



via reddit https://ift.tt/3DFwCWA

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Never under estimate the ability of sceptics of market timing to mis-time the market

I won't name names, we have some here. You'll maybe have noticed them. But it's a generic thing. https://preview.redd.it/7aziwgo6wc381.png?width=1103&format=png&auto=webp&s=264ef5fa77887f4c1a74de6f69192cc842a13131 OP SPX reaction to the 161 : BeatTheBear (reddit.com) https://preview.redd.it/fzqufzlyvc381.png?width=1015&format=png&auto=webp&s=e6a98e35523cbb31a3b67d10dd27594dea026958 These are one hour candles. This post was 3 hours ago. Count them. https://preview.redd.it/qj6ba94gwc381.png?width=1901&format=png&auto=webp&s=a6a18b509ffb36c740cf6a43acfdc885331c9539 (I missed my trade, though) via reddit https://ift.tt/3lyJPu3

Magic lines suggesting various popular stocks are fucked (Part 2)

Previous posts 1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5 , 6 , 7 , 8 , 9 , 10 , 11 , 12 , 13 , 14 . ​ Updates to Magic lines suggesting various popular stocks might be fucked. : wallstreetbets (reddit.com) ​ AMZN Butterfly Pattern ​ Previously: https://preview.redd.it/8ttpjx7bums71.png?width=1442&format=png&auto=webp&s=b0e1e0ca4b30021bf7c4a27be5131075ed3dc2bb ​ Now: https://preview.redd.it/tib5fwqgums71.png?width=1406&format=png&auto=webp&s=ecd0fb1dc256fef3b588861f1ab48005bf755224 ​ DJI Butterfly Pattern ​ Previously: https://preview.redd.it/j5u3ooqrums71.png?width=1453&format=png&auto=webp&s=948f7e809946691cf1567d663bd222a33412c6ca ​ Now: https://preview.redd.it/ihyt1bnqums71.png?width=1406&format=png&auto=webp&s=0aacc9bcfb0191c0550f6651c6e3c9bb45545bd7 ​ AAPL Butterfly Pattern w/ AB=CD Overlay Previously: https://preview.redd.it/7pamy4zxums71.png?width=1428&format=png&auto=webp&s=73114bc7f3684b58921e675b2e33e37e07e04396 ​ N...