Skip to main content

One last try on this - Do you want to discuss it like adults?

Tried various times to do this, and this is the last time.

Do you want to talk about it? I'm presenting probabilities based models and they're succeeding with about the hit rate I forecast they will. So, what is the problem?

Is it disputed that we're hitting net profitable swings over a sample size? Does anyone dispute the overall success rate on BTC was 70%? https://www.reddit.com/r/BeatTheBear/comments/qee1f8/btc_swings_correct_vrs_incorrect_post_trade_plan/

Does anyone dispute I said what would make me wrong and then updated on that when I was wrong?

Those of you who talk about how I've "Been wrong since 2019" - do you dispute that I was also correct on 70% of the swings (All the big ones), that I presented a plan and followed that plan. Never said anything was certain - and certainly said when I was wrong.

Do you guys wanting to come here and fight dispute these points? These can be easily proven, so either dispute them and we'll put forward the evidence to back them or have an adult conversation about what you find so dastardly about this .... and you being long and me being short does not count - that's just an opinion.



via reddit https://ift.tt/3BbASvC

Comments

Popular posts from this blog