Skip to main content

If the market starts dropping there'll be no more jokes.

Since people have spent months talking about what they think about me I've done some light jesting about things I some times think about people over the last days. But if the market turns down on the big decisions points there'll be no more of this on my end - none of this is a joke.



via reddit https://ift.tt/3Gcxxk0

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Never under estimate the ability of sceptics of market timing to mis-time the market

I won't name names, we have some here. You'll maybe have noticed them. But it's a generic thing. https://preview.redd.it/7aziwgo6wc381.png?width=1103&format=png&auto=webp&s=264ef5fa77887f4c1a74de6f69192cc842a13131 OP SPX reaction to the 161 : BeatTheBear (reddit.com) https://preview.redd.it/fzqufzlyvc381.png?width=1015&format=png&auto=webp&s=e6a98e35523cbb31a3b67d10dd27594dea026958 These are one hour candles. This post was 3 hours ago. Count them. https://preview.redd.it/qj6ba94gwc381.png?width=1901&format=png&auto=webp&s=a6a18b509ffb36c740cf6a43acfdc885331c9539 (I missed my trade, though) via reddit https://ift.tt/3lyJPu3

Magic lines suggesting various popular stocks are fucked (Part 2)

Previous posts 1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5 , 6 , 7 , 8 , 9 , 10 , 11 , 12 , 13 , 14 . ​ Updates to Magic lines suggesting various popular stocks might be fucked. : wallstreetbets (reddit.com) ​ AMZN Butterfly Pattern ​ Previously: https://preview.redd.it/8ttpjx7bums71.png?width=1442&format=png&auto=webp&s=b0e1e0ca4b30021bf7c4a27be5131075ed3dc2bb ​ Now: https://preview.redd.it/tib5fwqgums71.png?width=1406&format=png&auto=webp&s=ecd0fb1dc256fef3b588861f1ab48005bf755224 ​ DJI Butterfly Pattern ​ Previously: https://preview.redd.it/j5u3ooqrums71.png?width=1453&format=png&auto=webp&s=948f7e809946691cf1567d663bd222a33412c6ca ​ Now: https://preview.redd.it/ihyt1bnqums71.png?width=1406&format=png&auto=webp&s=0aacc9bcfb0191c0550f6651c6e3c9bb45545bd7 ​ AAPL Butterfly Pattern w/ AB=CD Overlay Previously: https://preview.redd.it/7pamy4zxums71.png?width=1428&format=png&auto=webp&s=73114bc7f3684b58921e675b2e33e37e07e04396 ​ N...