Skip to main content

Content plans update heading into the new week

Okay, folks. Here's how things will be moving forward.

When asked, it was collectively voted you'd prefer less content for free than more monetized. As an experiment a couple weeks ago we set up some things to auto-post to other parts of the internet. Built up some followings there and when presented with the exact same info and proposal they've voted almost the polar opposite of here.

So what I'm going to do is re-purpose some of the things I've done here and design an ongoing process for content generation. I'm going to monetize it via a few different methods and that's going to facilitate a higher standard of work (And for those of you who do not think things are better when paid for, grow up! TV used to be free, and it sucked! Netflix fixed that - scammers).

I won't talk about any of the things we're doing elsewhere here. Won't promote any of the services we'll set up. We'll just set up some sales funnels and run paid ads (Which is how you sell things online, btw - this whole Reddit method would be horribly inefficient for that - why spend hours a day on things that can be automated?)

This will enable us to keep up a fairly good stream of free content here (We'll do this to the extent that it's fair to those paying us. It won't be everything) and this will be mainly on a content only model. Which is to say it will not be very interactive. We'll put out our stuff and update it as is appropriate and this will be "As is" - We won't available to answer questions etc (Which takes up most time).

And if you want to call me a shitty person for this, crack on. Realistically, if I was such a shitty person what you'd see is me being absent any time I am wrong and being a gloating arsehole every time I am right. This never happens here. Not from my end, anyway. We all have our opinions on what makes a shitty person - You just talk about yours more than I do. I've other things to get on with.

Tracking

I'll do videos on all entries and exits taken and track the PL of these. I'll make some changes to this to make it more relatable. Trade smaller positions on smaller accounts (Probably working out results on a notional $10,000). We'll do a few variations of strategies on a handful of assets.

We'll do the tracking mostly on the smallest available lot sizes. This is to deal with the real reason we do not show PL, and that's it is pretty cuntish to be showing massive profits if most people are getting hammered on their long positions. If after the 50% BTC drop I posted all my PL giving it, "How'd you like me now, bitch?" - I'd be the person you pretend I am.

So we'll keep the positions small and measure it as risk adjusted return. And we'll document every single trade and track the $/% PL of them. If you think you can outperform the strategies we put forward, you're welcome to do the same. I love a bit of friendly competition. If you want to talk as if you're doing better and not show all the trades, we'll treat that for what it is (Which is not credible).

Also, the person who'll be in charge of deciding bans here now is far less tolerant than I am and they have final say. If you get banned, do not appeal to me. It really has nothing to do with me from today forward and if you're a dick you're probably going to end up getting the boot.



via reddit https://ift.tt/3GsKiHl

Comments

Popular posts from this blog