Skip to main content

30 mins/day schedule

Update on what this looks like if we're doing 30 mins a day Less for free or multiple hours a day monetized? : BeatTheBear (reddit.com)

Currently this is strongly in favour of less for free. I think it's at about 12 to 2 and I voted on the 2 side just to see results (So thank you to that one single person). And this is inline with results I'd expect when picking this sort of timing to do something like this, which was purposefully selected. I waited to do this when I've been wrong.

There's are two golden rules to this I've learned over the yrs sharing ideas with the public regarding trading (And it can be any position or market, it's all the same).

1 - Promote risk awareness when the market is going your way. It avoids reduces the amount of people saying it's just an excuse. I always strive to do anything that could be regarded as "An excuse" when things are going as I said they would.

2 - Only do things that are contingent upon your popularity/perceived value when you appear to be wrong. It's the only way to get the truth. If you do it when you appear correct you'll get a much better response and you'll end up surrounded by people who do not really value you, they value what they think you'll do for them. People who are using you, and you'll find that out as soon as you're less than perfect - You do not want to have people around you who judge you based upon variables outside of your control, it's a shitty life.

So when I choose to do things like this will probably affect the outcome and it's in my interests to skew that in the less favourable than the more favourable direction. Because I know I am not going to be right all the time, or flawless when right and there's are times I'll be significantly wrong. I want to set the baseline for how people regard me when I am significantly wrong - That's when people are honest.

While we are waiting for the outcome (And thereafter if it goes or the less option) we'll do tracking exclusively on the SPX. We'll do general broad trade plans and to some extent approximated intra-day plans (But these will be of limited scope. When someone shows up here and calls the high of the day on almost every day the market drops - more work happened behind that. It didn't fall out a tree).

This will serve the purposes of explaining what my current position is day to day and my exit/contingency plans on the short if it is not going as expected.

To those of you who did contribute to costs in any way, I'll do something on the side especially for you. I'll need a day or two to think about what exactly (I'll still keep updates running in the chatroom) but I'll be sure to do something for you. That's only fair. It would have worked if everyone was like you. As far as I'm concerned you delivered on your side of the deal, I'll deliver on mine.



via reddit https://ift.tt/3AXAUqZ

Comments

Popular posts from this blog